var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-27630684-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
Do you need social media help? Do you have a product or service and want to learn how to use social media anda blog to spread the word and attract customers?
I offer social media coaching, especially for small businesses and non-profits. Social media channels are tools – just like running shoes and a heart rate monitor. Using them effectively takes time, planning and practice. You need to develop good habits and use the tools the right way. Check out my basic advice on this blog post. I can coach you to run your own social media. Your own voice is the most authentic when it comes to building relationships – the essence of a good social media presence.
It’s time to get social media help if you are:
- Scared of Twitter
- Frightened by Facebook
- Intimidated by Instagram
- Just not sure what Pinterest is for
- Too busy to update your own blog
You need a Social Media Coach! Let’s get creative and make a plan!
- Social Media Training & Support (Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, Instagram & more!)
- Blogs – including editorial calendars, content and editing
- Contests and events that grow your community
- Professional biographies, ready for use on your own website or social media sites, can make your business stand out from the crowd.
- Working with a skilled freelance writer is easier than writing it on your own.
Email me or call 412.837.9499.
“There’s only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.” Oscar Wilde