I’m Elizabeth Pagel-Hogan. I’m best known as a fiction and non-fiction writer for children. I’ve written for magazines like Highlights for Children, Appleseeds and Family Fun.
- Pen Parentis Fellow for 2016-2017.
- Runner Up, WOW! Women on Writing Spring 2016 Flash Fiction Contest, “Sargassum”
- Western PA SCBWI Promising Writer 2015
I love working with children and I am available for school visits, classroom and community workshops.
In addition to my children’s writing, I also provide freelance services including:
- Editing and e-book production
- Creative consultation and promotion
- Business writing and blogging
- Social media coaching
Creative writers get ideas from many places. As a runner and triathlete, I find that a tough physical challenge is a great way to spark incredible ideas.
As a mom, I know the value of humor and patience. My own children keep me on my creative writer toes and offer endless inspiration. Need help with grumpy kids? Picky kids? Want to dance with a dinosaur? Grab a book below!
Contact me at 412.837.9499 or onesweetwriter[at]gmail.com if you need:
- A children’s book author offering fun classroom workshops
- Help with your e-book, blog, or biography
- A professional writer for your business or non-profit
- A Social Media Coach ready to get your profiles in shape
- An engaged instructor for small businesses or non-profits